Create a light and fruity dessert of whipped white chocolate zabaglione with strawberries, mango and kiwifruit.
110g white chocolate
350ml whipping cream
160g strawberries, hulled and cubed
1 mango, peeled and cubed
2 kiwis, peeled and cubed
5 plain biscuits
1 tsp honey
1) Break the chocolate into squares and place in small heatproof bowl.
2) Bring the cream to a boil in a small, heavy saucepan. Once boiled, pour immediately over the broken chocolate and whisk together until smooth.
3) Mix the chopped fruits in a large bowl, mix in the honey then place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
4) Place the biscuits in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to break them into crumbs.
5) To serve, divide the white chocolate zabaglione between two bowls. Top with the sweetened fruit and garnish with biscuit crumbs.